Business Strategies for 2010!
TOP TEN CONSERVATIVES OF 2009
Times Watch's Top Ten Lowlights of the New York Times in 2009
Top 10 Bad Things That Are Good For You!
Top 10 Most Ridiculous Uses of Stimulus Funds (Updated)
Top 10 Obama White House surprises
Ten New Reasons Why Obamacare Can Still Be Killed
121 reasons to reject Obamacare
New promise: Lawsuits to challenge 'Obamacare'
The truth about airline security
Our government's spending orgy will haunt us in 2010
The 15 bloggiest stories of 2009
20 million-plus collect unemployment checks in '09
- What did a caterpillar do on New Year's Day? – It turns over a new leaf.
- What’s once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years? - The letter M!
- Did you hear about the three million dollar Redneck Lottery? - The winner gets three dollars a year for a million years.
- What are the six worst years in a blonde's life? - The third grade.
- What do vampires sing on New Year's Eve? - Auld Fang Syne!
- Why did the man refuse to eat snails? - He only ate fast food.
- Why do dragons sleep during the day? - So they can fight knights.
- Why was the queen's room flooded? - Because she reigned for many years!
- What do you call a dead blonde in a closet? - The REAL winner of last year's hide-and-go-seek contest.
- What do you get when you cross the Atlantic Ocean with the Titanic? - Only half way.
- What does the dentist of the year get? - A little plaque.