Here is what happened, quietly, on January 1, 2015 in America:
- Medicare tax went from 1.45% to 2.35%
- Top Income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
- Top Income payroll tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
- Capital Gains tax went from 15% to 28%
- Dividend tax went from 15% to 39.6%
- Estate tax went from 0% to 55%
- A 3.5% Real Estate transaction tax was added.
These taxes were all passed in the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.
If you think that it is important that everyone in the U.S. should know this, and there are many millions who don't yet, then please pass it on.