Sunday, March 28, 2010

GINO DiSIMONE: IF YOU LIVE IN NEVADA YOU MUST VOTE FOR HIM AND HERE'S WHY

As you may know and may have read, please allow me to restate: When elected Governor, I will directly require eligibility proof from Mr. Obama of the constitutionally correct and legal form. If not provided within 5 days of the request, I will relieve him of command of the Nevada National Guard and will order them back to Nevada. They have a new mission -- to apprehend and extract all illegal immigrants.

I will direct them to apprehend, detain and extradite all illegal immigrants. Further they will be directed to work with the Sheriffs and local law enforcement agencies to arrest all those that aid and abet illegals -- be it from employment, housing, hospitals, churches or any other means or process.

Sincerely,
Gino DiSimone
Candidate, Governor of Nevada 2010, Independent non-partisan, GIN ! (Go Independent Nevada ! )
www.ginoforgov.com
775-544-2765
This makes me wish I lived in Nevada again!!!

No comments: