Monday, April 27, 2009

The joke's on me

My husband's been on the warpath against all the crap that's built up in our house over the years. He's a collector (euphamism for hoarder) of compact discs (harking back to his days as a music reviewer for the now defunct Cash Box Magazine in Hollywood), books (justified by his two growing political websites) and studio equipment (due to our previous, and possibly future, lives as composers--him BMI--and software developers of The Music Masters Series).

As a "collector" of information (i.e. stacks of papers and magazines), I know all too well that he will turn on me when he is finished. So, today, I decided to be clever and grab some stuff from the BOTTOM of a huge stack on a hallway shelf that was supposed to just hold business and marketing books.

What did I find?

A Woman's Day (I hardly ever buy THAT magazine!) issue dated September 1, 2007 with the big headline story "Get Rid of Clutter For Good..."

Ha!

No comments: