Monday, December 11, 2017

MARK LEVIN: DONALD TRUMP IS THE MOST CONSERVATIVE PRESIDENT SINCE RONALD REAGAN

If you’re a conservative, you must admit that Donald Trump has been more conservative than you anticipated, which is why most conservatives – I’m not talking about self-aggrandizing, pseudo-conservatives who worked for Bush or self-aggrandizing, pseudo-conservatives who were a part of the Never Trump movement. I’m not talking about them. They’ve got their own agendas and their own psychological issues. When you look at this honestly and objectively – and remember, I supported Cruz in the Republican primaries, so I know of what I speak – you have to conclude that Donald Trump is the most conservative president since Ronald Reagan.

No, he’s not as conservative, but that’s okay. He’s the most conservative president since Ronald Reagan. There’s no question in my mind about that.
READ MORE

No comments: