Saturday, February 04, 2006

Infamous Cartoons

Heads Up!

Just a little reality check...

Here is what is causing all the riots around the world this weekend:

The Infamous Cartoons

These cartoonists have gone into hiding, there have been death threats, embassies have been torched, massive rioting and burning is going on in streets around the world...

My old friend Tony (whom I miss terribly) always liked to remind me that I should appreciate what I have now because I may not always have it.

In the same spirit I would like to say that we need to start appreciating our country and our freedoms and respecting our elected officials. If you want to learn more about why our educational system started teaching children to hate this country, a form of brainwashing, find out about the Venona Project (1943-1980) that was only declassified and published in 1995 which was when I first stumbled upon it while browsing the NSA website.

Check out a book that's highly--and passionately--recommended by a former soldier who's 79 now and left the U.S. Army in 1945 (scroll down this page):

WWII Vet on The Venona Project

Like Tony said, we should appreciate what we have.

No comments: