Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"I will never, ever, ever submit to islam, which is a satanic political system, founded by an insane con-artist pedophile dirtbag."

DEATH THREAT #1: DR. MOSHEN EL-GUINDY
POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT - APRIL 18, AD 2011 9:31 PM MST
And I was beginning to feel unloved . . .

Dr. Moshen El-Guindy posted this charming little screed at

http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/burning-korans/#comments

Copy and paste the URL above into your address bar to view. Be warned - Dr. Mo isn't much for brevity.

El-Guindy's personal website is HERE

The header on this guy's website is the following:

"My heart is overflowing with peace and love, my mouth speaks words of truth, and I fear none but allah."

Dear Dr. ElGuindy-

If you can dismount your six year old nephew (who is also your half-brother and your double-cousin) for long enough to read this, hear me clearly. I will never, ever, ever submit to islam, which is a satanic political system, founded by an insane con-artist pedophile dirtbag. Here's what you need to do, Mo. COME AND GET ME. 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Come and get me, you pathetic, simpering, pants-pissing coward. Come and see what it is like to find yourself on the business end of the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America coupled with the righteous wrath of a seriously, seriously pissed off Roman Catholic. Come taste my lead. Let's re-enact the Battle of Tours right on my front stoop. I'll be Charles the Hammer, and you can be anonymous dead muslim number 25,497. Sound good? Anytime, you quivering sow. Anytime.

Warmly,
Ann Barnhardt
http://barnhardt.biz/

No comments: