Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Courts refused to grant Orly Taitz any oral arguments for 2 years: Now she's been granted TWO

Great news!!! I was granted oral argument in yet another case, in New Orleans. If you are my supporter in LA or neighboring state, call me at 949-683-5411
Great news !!! I was granted oral argument in a second case. I kept it under wraps for as long as I could, but Obama supporters already got wind of this and posted the pleadings, so I can announce it.

As you know, First argument is in Pasadena, ca,May 2, 2011, 9 am 9th Circuit court of Appeals Courtroom 1, 125 South Grant Street, Pasadena CA . This is a case,where I represent former U.N. ambassador Alan Keyes, 10 state representatives and 30 members of US military

Second case is in New Orleans, Eastern District of Louisiana, 500 Poydras str. Room C-151, New Orleans, LA 70130., May 11, 2011, 11:00 AM
Read the whole thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure on the address? I live two blocks away from 125 South GRAND AVENUE in Pasadena CA.