Sunday, February 19, 2012

STATISM

Professor Mike Rappaport is a Professor of Law at the University of San Diego, where he also serves as the Director of the Center for the Study of Constitutional Originalism.

Feb 6, 2012
In my first post on Statism, I define the concept as an excessive and harmful embrace of the power of the state.
Statism I
Conservatism, Libertarianism, Statism

Feb 9, 2012
In my second post, I attempt to show Statism functions as a bias in economics – the most market oriented of academic disciplines.
Statism II
Bias, economics, government failure, market failure, Statism

Feb 19, 2012
In this third and final post, I attempt to discuss briefly how one might apply the newest insight into human behavior – cognitive biases – to government action by administrative agencies to show how their actions might turn out to be harmful. One could then balance its effect on government and on the market to determine which was greater.
Statism III
Cognitive Biases, Statism


No comments: