Saturday, February 18, 2012

The darkest secret of all...

"Oh, how I wish it was as simple as a foreign enemy, a political party, or a religion gone mad, and it took a very long time for me to let go of that dream. I admit it. But, it’s so much worse..."
...within the last few weeks, I have had to come to terms with the understanding that I was manipulated by Hillary Clinton, in 2008. There’s little doubt that she let me and 18 million voters anguish over the 2008 Democratic primary debacle because she and Obama planned it that way. Together. Why? Because, they had to disassociate themselves from one another, completely, and it had to be convincing. The tie that binds them is the darkest secret, of all, and not a whiff of it was coming out until after the election had safely passed. In the last few weeks, I have had to come to terms with the fact that the Clintons go way back with Obama’s family….way back to 1977, at least...
ANSWERS

No comments: