Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No, You Can't Keep Your Health Plan!

WSJ:
President Obama guaranteed Americans that after health reform became law they could keep their insurance plans and their doctors. It's clear that this promise cannot be kept. Insurers and physicians are already reshaping their businesses as a result of Mr. Obama's plan.
Insurers and doctors are already consolidating their businesses in the wake of ObamaCare's passage

This makes me so angry. Conservatives knew that Obama was either outright lying or just plain stupid. We tried to convince every stubborn, gullible Democrat not to support this plan but they all refused (and still do) to listen to us about Obamacare and now everyone is going to suffer. I have the greatest primary care physician and he has his own practice (The Center for Integrative Medicine) and if I lose this doctor because of them and their ridiculous wonder boy, I will spend the rest of my life working to get them out of this country.

No comments: