Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Demand the Media "Tell the Truth!"

"In my opinion he [Dan Rather] was guilty of journalistic malpractice,” former CBS News president Ed Joyce.

This week's "Leftmedia Buster" Award: "I never read The New York Times anymore for information. I read The New York Times only to find out what the left-wing slant on stuff is." —Morton Kondracke

"This guy, who I will never talk to again from New York magazine who is something of a snake, he took my quote and I think perverted the meaning of it to indicate in some way that I was insensitive to news from one of the five major continents in the world," Gibson told Chicago radio station WVON

Already, the media's bias is distorting the Supreme Court vacancy crisis. The media are doing everything in their power to demonize conservatives and force a so-called "moderate" Justice on our nation.

We must take a stand. Thanks for joining with me.
"As a concerned citizen, I am deeply troubled by the mainstream media’s liberal bias. For too long, the mainstream media have used their resources and influence to present an extremely biased view of the news. For too long, citizens across this nation have stood by in silence and endured the media’s half-truths.

I am joining with the Media Research Center and citizens across the nation to call for a new level of accountability, responsibility, and truth in reporting. I want, and demand, truth. I demand the news media to strive for objectivity at all times. I demand balance. I demand fairness, and I will settle for nothing less."
Click here sign this petition now

Technorati Tags:

No comments: