8. “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”
9. “It gets late early out here.”
10. “If the people don’t want to come out to the ballpark, nobody’s going to stop them.”
11. “Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical.”
12. “Pair up in threes.”
13. “Why buy good luggage, you only use it when you travel.”
14. “Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded.”
15. “All pitchers are liars or crybabies.”
16. “A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.”
17. “Bill Dickey is learning me his experience.”
18. “He hits from both sides of the plate. He’s amphibious.”
19. “I always thought that record would stand until it was broken.”
20. “I can see how he (Sandy Koufax) won 25 games. What I don’t understand is how he lost five.”
21. “I don’t know (if they were men or women fans running naked across the field). They had bags over their heads.”
22. “I’m a lucky guy and I’m happy to be with the Yankees. And I want to thank everyone for making this night necessary.”
23. “I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.”
24. “In baseball, you don’t know nothing.”
25. “I never blame myself when I’m not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn’t my fault that I’m not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?”
26. “I never said most of the things I said.”
27. “It ain’t the heat, it’s the humility.”
28. “I think Little League is wonderful. It keeps the kids out of the house.”
29. “I wish everybody had the drive he (Joe DiMaggio) had. He never did anything wrong on the field. I’d never seen him dive for a ball, everything was a chest-high catch, and he never walked off the field.”
30. “So I’m ugly. I never saw anyone hit with his face.”
31. “Take it with a grin of salt.”
32. (On the 1973 Mets) “We were overwhelming underdogs.”
33. “The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase.”
34. “You should always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise, they won’t come to yours.”
35. “When you come to a fork in the road, take it.”
If you make 10,000 regulations, you destroy all respect for the law." — WINSTON CHURCHILL, Speech in the House of Commons (February 3, 1949)
Ludwig von Mises
"Political ideas that have dominated the public mind for decades cannot be refuted through rational arguments, they must run their course in life and cannot collapse otherwise than in great catastrophe."
"A man who chooses between drinking a glass of milk and a glass of a solution of potassium cyanide does not choose between two beverages; he chooses between life and death. A society that chooses between capitalism and socialism does not choose between two social systems; it chooses between social cooperation and the disintegration of society. Socialism is not an alternative to capitalism; it is an alternative to any system under which men can live as human beings." --Ludwig von Mises, writing in Human Action
Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act which provides (f)Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.” 18 USC 1182(f)
NO WONDER THE CHINESE HAVE OVERTAKEN US!
They would never try to legislate the traditional concept of "Yin-Yang" to include "Yin-Yin" and/or "Yang-Yang".
Documentary exposé on the ongoing Constitutional crisis of the usurpation of the office of the President of the United States. Discusses previous ineligible candidates as well as a candidate that has already filed with the Federal Election Commission for the 2012 election, knowing he is not eligible but admits the Supreme Court will do nothing to stop him. VIDEO
Obama never attended Columbia University***********************************
Orly Taitz, Esq. 5/19/13: "Let me remind you that in the past 5 years some 45 licensed attorneys filed legal challenges against Obama. Out of 45 only 2 attorneys: myself and Attorney Klayman continue the fight. If you count all the challenges and all the cases in the courts of appeals and challenges in front of elections commissions, I had some 40 cases. Mr. Klayman has only 2, both of which were dismissed by the lower courts and they are now being appealed.
In terms of my cases, 2 were not dismissed yet by the lower courts. One of the cases that is still going on, is a case in MS, where RICO (racketeering) cause of action is filed by me against Obama and his accomplices.
In terms of other cases, not relating to Obama, I had 6 figure settlements in my favor and large, including 6 figure judgments made in my favor.
Nobody won cases against Obama, as they were dismissed on technicalities: lack of standing and lack of jurisdiction, judges are simply looking for excuses as they are afraid to touch Obama."
“Heaven is open to all creatures, and there [they] will be vested with the joy and love of God, without limits”
INSTRUCTIONS for REPORTING ANIMAL CRUELTY and PEDOPHILES on FACEBOOK
"If you witness cruelty on Facebook, abuse to children or animals in videos or pictures, please do not report to Facebook; if you report to Facebook the evidence will be destroyed." CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION.
Persia, modern Iran, is cited in Ezekiel 38-39 where nations come against Israel in a colossal end time battle in which "I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel (Ezekiel 39:7)."
"A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents MAY acquire U.S. citizenship at birth IF certain statutory requirements are met." (U.S. State Department).
So where is your CRBA, Ted?
"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government..."
~President Washington warning the nation about foreign attachment and influence in his Farewell Address of 1796.
NATURAL BORN CITIZENS?
"Consider that the constitutionally ineligible Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Bobby Jindal, and Governor Nikki Haley, while born in the United States, were born to no U.S. citizen parents. Furthermore, being born in a foreign country, under jus soli (right from the soil), Cruz also from the moment of birth acquired citizenship and allegiance to the country in which he was born. Being born subject to a foreign power under U.S. law, i.e., being born in allegiance to a foreign power under U.S. law, disqualifies one from being a natural born citizen and therefore eligible to be President." --Attorney Mario Apuzzo
As per mandates from FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, 16 CFR Part 255 - Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, the purpose of this document is to establish any compensatory affiliation with lgstarr and any advertising companies found on the pages of lgstarr.blogspot.com.
The owner of lgstarr.blogspot.com may earn compensation from the advertisers through your actions on this site, either from purchases resulting from the clicking of the ads found on the pages of lgstarr.blogspot.com or from the clicking of the links themselves.
Advertising found on the pages of lgstarr.blogspot.com is presented for the convenience of the reader without any implied or expressed warranty or recommendation of any kind. The owner or publisher of lgstarr.blogspot.com has not reviewed the ads or products being presented herein, and therefore accepts no responsibility of any kind for them.
The clicking of any links found on the pages of lgstarr.blogspot.com represents that the reader takes full responsibility for clicking on any ads and any resulting outcome from their actions concerning those ads, and shall not in any way hold the publishers, authors, or owners of lgstarr.blogspot.com responsible for any outcome deriving from clicking on the links found on the pages of lgstarr.blogspot.com
Body In Mind
This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues related to the safety, sovereignty, economic prosperity and individual freedom of the citizens of the United States of America. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed via the internet to those who have an interest in reading the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information, see: www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode17/usc_sec_17_00000107----000-.html
In order to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.