Saturday, March 22, 2014

The 10 most famous things never actually said

Political misquotes from The Christian Science Monitor: READ MORE

1. "I am a jelly doughnut!" – John F. Kennedy

2. "To get rich is glorious." – Deng Xiaoping

3. "The ends justify the means." – Niccolò Machiavelli

4. "The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." – Josef Stalin

5. "I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people." –Dan Quayle

6. "Et tu, Brute?" - Julius Caesar

7. "Let them eat cake." - Marie Antoinette

8. 'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.' - Mohandas Gandhi

9. 'I invented the Internet.' – Al Gore

10. "I can see Russia from my house!" – Sarah Palin


No comments: