Friday, November 25, 2011

The spirit of OCCUPY right at home

My husband and I stumbled upon "live" coverage on NBC last night at 11pm about an hour after it started.

We watched it for awhile--seemed like a huge, big deal with all the fire trucks and a permanent video looking down and at the front of the Wal-Mart about 6 miles from us in Porter Ranch on Rinaldi Street (San Fernando Valley).

I was too tired to post about it last night, plus I didn't realize it would turn into such a huge story.

Both links are on Drudge Report:

CBS NEWS

Woman pepper sprays other Black Friday shoppers

L.A. TIMES

Customers hit by pepper spray at Wal-Mart describe scene of chaos

Have you noticed that ever since Obama became the head of the country, people are getting more and more out of control? Flash mobs, OCCUPY, crime rates...from what I'm hearing, we ain't seen nothin' yet. It's going to get a LOT worse.

No comments: