Friday, December 29, 2006

An Evening with Colin Powell

The retired general and former secretary of State, right, in conversation with journalist Juan Williams aired at 10 p.m. on KCET (PBS, Los Angeles) last night and was billed as "A rare and insightful look into the life and career of Colin Powell".

If you ever get a chance to see it in a repeat, please do watch--it was really good!

He is a rare person and has an incredible history. Aside from any political differences (and he does not, in any way, demean President Bush in this interview) you will be impressed by this man.

I remember seeing a two-hour interview with him in, I believe, the 1980's...he had been traveling all over the country speaking to children. That was a great interview and this is even better (for some reason I cannot explain, I felt like crying at the end!).

There was an offer to purchase the video of this interview at the end for $34.95 (a bit pricey for my taste though).

No comments: