Thursday, March 16, 2006

Take a deep breath...

Dear friends,

Take a deep breath. Let your breath move beyond your lungs into your shoulders and neck and head.

Take another deep breath. Feel your breath move from the soles of your feet, up and all the way through your body, to the crown of your head.

Take one more breath and say in your heart as you do: "I flow peace through my breath. I flow peace in my life."

peace to you, Diana Lang THE WEATHER ©2006 by DIANA LANG

These letters are sent out as a gift and a service. If you feel so inspired, please feel free to pass them along, but do so without charge or alteration. If you wish to be added to or deleted from the mailing list, please let me know.

www.DianaLang.com from the City of Angels LifeWorks@aol.com 818/888-7319

No comments: