Wednesday, November 14, 2018

From a REAL preacher!

From a friend of a  Facebook friend, Patrick D. Hampton, who makes incredibly awesome points in this very conservative opinion piece.
I’ve added new friends and some are shocked about my stance against the sins of the LGBT movement. Let me warn you, I'm very judgmental.(1 Corinthians 2:15) In these last days being judgmental is the only way to make a clear distinction between good and evil. New people. Please take note of my belief and delete yourself if you are triggered.
I'm an Adamant Believer in Jesus Christ.
I believe the bible is the inspired WORD OF GOD.
I’m a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I don’t preach on FB. I preach in real life.
I'm a Conservative.
I vote for Republicans and Independents.
I will never vote for a Democrat again.
I'm not black. I'm brown. Look at my profile pic.
You are not white. You are a light brown.
I'm not African American. I'm American.
American Republicans abolished slavery.
I'm a Patriot.
I have one wife for life that I love dearly. I have four boys by the one wife I have for life.
I love baseball.
I'm against the LGBT, gay marriage, abortion, Obamacare, big govt. and entitlement culture.
I’m against black nationalists and white nationalists. Both are full of hate.
I did not vote for Barack Obama in 2008 or 2012 or RINOs Mitt Romney or John McCain. The very first time I voted was for Bush in 2000. I supported Ted Cruz in 2016.
I now support Trump as the President of the U.S.A. #MAGA
Trump is Obama’s President. Don’t be mad.
Obama is Anti-Christ.
Hillary should have a LIE-brary.
I have mentored hundreds of youth in Chattanooga. Some kids like me, some kids hate me. I don't care, they're kids.
I'm for School Choice.
I'm Old school, no nonsense.
I hate Hip-Hop culture and music.
I hate the black culture of failure.
I love the police and military.
Hands up don’t shoot was a LIE.
I mix religion and politics because politics keeps interfering with my religion.
OJ was guilty.
Black Lives Matter is led by demonic women.
All lives matter.
My 3 fears are 1. planes, 2. clowns and a 3. A plane full of clowns.
I love the Word of God.
I believe what we call the Church is not the Church.
The true Church is unified and of one mind.
My favorite preacher is Paul Washer.
Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and Freddie Gray DID NOT deserve to die. THEY ALL CHOSE TO DIE BY THEIR OWN CHOICES and ACTIONS.
This is who I am. If you don’t like, respect, or are offended by any statement I made about who I am, leave a “😡” emoji in the comment section and I’ll delete you for your own good.
Welcome to my FB PAGE!


No comments: