Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The hidden agenda behind Obama's forged Selective Service registration form

THE POST & EMAIL, June 27, 2016:
On Monday, The Post & Email spoke with Zullo [Maricopa County Arizona Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo] about what he believes is a nexus between Obama’s apparent lack of Selective Service registration and the option made available last year to new U.S. citizens to decline to “‘bear arms on behalf of the United States’ and ‘perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States’” when taking the oath of allegiance. . .

Here’s the next legal battle that will come: In a draft situation, are we now going to have to have a legal fight going to the Supreme Court based on the position “I did not take an oath of allegiance to defend the nation so therefore I am exempt from being drafted because I was an immigrant? When I became a citizen, I made no such agreement as a condition upon receiving my citizenship so I don’t have to defend this country. I don’t have to serve in its military; I’m exempt.” Oaths are important and oaths are binding.
READ MORE

No comments: