Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Baltimore Rioters Burned Down This Man’s Home, Now He “Ain’t Got a Place to Live”

After embers from a nearby fire floated into his home, Baltimore resident Edward Murray, who has lived in the city for 62 years, was forced to evacuate.

In an exclusive interview, Murray condemned the violence and delivered a message from Baltimore residents to the world:

“Why burn down your neighborhood when you’re supposed to take care of your neighborhood?

Now I ain’t got a place to live … I lost my stuff. My wife is in the hospital. I don’t know how they did it, or why they did it.

Stop thinking black people are violent and destructive, because we not. What’s going on out here is not what God wants. It’s people that don’t care about the city, only care for what they’re doing, is what is happening.

This community was rising. This community was about to thrive again. We want the world to understand that we don’t condone this.”
READ MORE

No comments: