Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Democrats hate Sarah Palin because "she is living proof that everything about the Democrat Party narrative is a lie"

Yes, of course not ALL Democrats hate her. In fact, former mayor of New York City Ed Koch just penned this nice tribute to Sarah Palin.

But friend and comedian Evan Sayet explains just Why the Left Hates Sarah Palin!

I can totally relate to his opening, can you?
It just happened again.

I spend a fair amount of time at my local coffee shop. I like to do my writing outside and, besides, it gives me an opportunity to try and initiate political conversations with the people who pass by — my hope always being to begin to enlighten them as to what conservative really believe (and not just what the leftist media tells them.)

Today the conversation turned to Sarah Palin and my new acquaintance blurted out: “Oh I hate her.” Since she did not yet know my politics, and since we were in Los Angeles, it is clear that she expected to hear back what you usually hear back in this city: “Yeah, I hate her, too.” Instead, I asked her why.

At this point I could have predicted her response because it’s the same response you get from Liberals no matter who on the Right you’re talking about, “Because she’s stupid.” I replied: “Being stupid is no reason to hate someone, but tell me, which one of her policies do you disagree with?” It wasn’t hard to predict her response: “All of them!”

I continued to push. “Well, then, if it’s all of them, it should be easy for you to name one.” Her reply? “They’re too many to list.”

“So don’t list them, just give me one,” I said.

This went on for awhile until my new acquaintance finally admitted that she didn’t know any of Ms. Palin’s policies. Before she ran off – Democrats always run off when asked to provide facts behind their hatred for Republicans – I looked her in the eye and said, “If you don’t know any of her policies perhaps you should look into them.” She promised she would. She won’t. If there are two things you can count on with Democrats, they are filled with hate and empty of facts.
I was getting my hair done last month and asked the British lady who does it (she's lived in the states for many years) to name JUST ONE of the many oh-so-wonderful things she was raving about that Obama has done for this country. She said she didn't follow politics (!@!). I said: I know, but just give me ONE thing, not the whole thing...

Needless to say, I didn't even get that "one thing" but I did hear how Obama is doing "the very best he can" for America. Good thing I saw a brief clip of Andy Rooney the next night saying exactly the same thing: "Obama's doing the very best he can..." from the 60-Minute show that my friend so loves because I realized that she does nothing but parrot things like that without having any personal knowledge or basis for saying the things she believes.

This is truly frightening if you add up just how many people there are who can vote and who vote for liberals based on mythical mental viruses that are passed from one to the other without any real personal knowledge of what they are saying.

God help us all.

No comments: