Monday, April 05, 2010

ANTI-OBAMA BILLBOARDS GO VIRAL

Who's Behind the Anti-Obama Billboards?

www.billboardsagainstobama.com

I'm dealing with another episode of Blogger.com's "labels" folly...suddenly, as happened once before at the end of 2009, I am not able to add new labels (or tags) at the bottom of each post which is a huge downer since politics and current events always require new names and labels. Without labels, the posts will not be searchable so then, why blog?

Google is well known for their support of our current, disastrous excuse for a president and there was a time during the campaign where anti-Obama blogs were being disabled due to "complaints". There was a enough of an uproar to cause them to be reinstated.

But in this case, any political blogger will suffer so I just don't get it. I am seriously considering just moving to Wordpress because this is getting ridiculous, but I really don't want to abandon the database I've built up here.

No comments: