Monday, August 17, 2009

Obama Town Hall meeting in Montana completely staged to misrepresent feelings of local citizens

I am very dismayed about what I learned about our current White House. The amount of control and manipulation was unbelievable. I felt I was not living in the United States of America, more like the USSR!! I was physically nauseous. Joe and I have been around when Presidents or Heads of State visit. It has NEVER been like this. I am truly very frightened for our country.
Please read this acocunt and find out what happened to the missing 900 tickets:
From a commenter on this blog who was at the Town Hall meeting orchestrated by the Obama camp on August 14, 2009:

“NEWS FROM MONTANA

“Things are not always what they seem”...
God help the United States of America.

No comments: