Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pasteurized milk 150 times more contaminated with blood, pus and feces than fresh milk

NaturalNews.com Videos the CDC won't show you!

Several years ago my doctor, who is a Diplomat of Internal Medicine from Harvard AND a Diplomat of Nutrition from UCLA, put me on a four day raw milk fast. After the second day, I felt no hunger and so great that I wondered why I would ever have to bother eating again!

I just checked at Whole Foods Market the other day and they are no longer carrying raw milk!

I'm torn on this subject, and found this chilling new report from Natural News unsettling. It seems that the only 100% safe alternative is to not drink ANY milk (and, of course, a lot of information points to milk not being the best choice for adults anyway due to the mucous-producing possibilities).

My pulmonologist recently told me that he doesn't tell his patients to automatically voice mucous-producing foods--he feels that you have to decide that on an individual basis depending on how these foods affect your body.

Please post a comment if you have any insights into this situation.

No comments: