Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Democratic Party: Then and Now



'One man with courage makes a majority.'

- Andrew Jackson



The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.'

- Franklin D. Roosevelt



'The buck stops here.'

- Harry S. Truman



'Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.'

- John F. Kennedy




And for today's Democrats...




'It depends what your definition of 'IS' is?''

- Bill Clinton



'That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off.'

- Jesse Jackson



'Those rumors are false .... I believe in the sanctity of marriage.'

- John Edwards



'I invented the Internet'

- Al Gore



'The next person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ***.'

- Joe Biden



'America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.' ''

- Barack Obama



'I have campaigned in all 57 states.

- Barack Obama



'You don't need God anymore, you have us democrats.'

- Nancy Pelosi (said back in 2006)



'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.'

- Hillary Clinton (said back in 1998)

No comments: